About Me

My photo
Mobile : +966 - 535847425 , Home : +91 - 9048777829, India
Nelli House, Next to Infant Jesus Church Kallettumkkara P.O Irinjalakuda Via

Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself; I am Arun Nelli C. from Thrissur, Kerala State. Presently residing in Bangalore, Kanataka. I am blessed with loving parents who are Mr. N.G Rajan, my Father Mrs.- Gracy Rajan, my Mother and my one and only loving Sister – Ms. Rinu Rajan.
About My Family:
My Father is a Vehicle Mechanic with vast years of experience in handling heavy Vehicle’s, and my Mother is a House Wife and a brilliant cook. My sister is presently working as a Staff Nurse in Bangalore.

About Me...
I was born in Thrissur at _Thrissur Medical Colledge Kerala in 1986. I completed my educations in St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth. Thrissur. After Completing my Higher Secondary Certificate, I Started to Work With ECIT Computer Education Division, Mala. Mr. Rakesh Radhakrishnan. Branch Head of ECIT Computer Education Division, Mala.. a master in computers and Web Designing was an inspiration to me, he was the one who was behind me to develop this blog.

After my tenure with ECIT I went to Bangalore and joint with Dias and Associates which is a Charted Acountant Organization. I worked as a Stock Auditor with them. They appointed me, to work with SIEMENS Information Systems Ltd. in Bangalore. As a Junior Accountant. I made a lot of friends and I should be very grateful & thankful to Mr. Rajneesh Jain, Mr. Saugata Bagchi, Mr. Ramadass Ravichandran, and Mr. Niraj Kumbhat. Mrs.Anuradha Shenoy and so on. They trained me in SAP System and helped me to develop my Career.

As I got a chance to go to Dubai. I left SIEMENS Without Information, which I dearly regret ,I sincerely apologies’ to all the names I mentioned, Because I know, I missed them a lot more than they would have missed me.

In Dubai, I worked with Besix Group in Burj Dubai, The tallest tower in the world as a Store Clerk. But I couldn't sustain for long time there with Besix. It was a time of Economic Crisis. I had to Come back to India. With Assistance from my good friend Mr. Mr.Dominic D'Souza who was working in Doha Qatar at that time. Was able to get me a job as a Warehouse Administrator with Rumaillah

No comments: